M0NKA | mcHF QRP SDR HF Transceiver
mcHF SDR TRANSCEIVER KIT ASSEMBLY GUIDE
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS FOR ASSEMBLY:
NOTE: LPF Coils guides are not 100% acurate, precise tuning is required with VNA, mainly on the upper bands.
- Standalone and compact embedded transceiver
- Continues RX coverage 2-30 Mhz
- 5W output power
- CW, SSB, AM and FM – transmit and receive
- 300/500 Hz CW and 1.8/2.3 kHz SSB filters with adjustable passband centering
- 3.6 kHz “wide” filter plus 5, 6, 7.5 or 10 kHz “extra wide” filters for SSB/AM reception
- SSB/AM Transmit Speech processor
- DSP noise reduction
- DSP automatic notch filter
- Spectrum scope
- Waterfall Display
- Highly configurable with a wide variety of menu items
Kit consists of two boards with populated SMD parts and extra components supplied in plastic bags.
It is worth pointing out that the kit requires some advanced soldering skills and knowledge in electronics as mods might be required. Also extensive tuning and calibration might be needed, or sometimes debugging of problems. It is not recommended as first kit or if you expect to be on the air after few M3 bolts tightening.
Thanks to Chris m0nka for this great transceiver!
Have fun! ;)